Friday, May 28, 2010

The Day Before...

I am a crazy woman right now!!! I just packed up my classroom today, and thanks to my team, got checked out on time... I spent the rest of the day busily getting beautiful - hair cut and color, pedicure, and a tan. Then ran around getting the last minute items I absolutely needed (lipstick, new brush, and some face lotion). At home I had to pay all the bills for the next month, clean the house, and finish packing (and UNPACKING, I keep changing my mind on what to bring...) What DOES one bring for 4 WEEKS??? I have already printed my boarding passes, and I hope to get a little sleep tonight... well, I have to be at the airport at like 4 in the stinkin' morning, so I better say Auf Wiedersehen!! FYI... I will be in the air the WHOLE day tomorrow, and land in Germany on Sunday. So, look for a new entry then...

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! It's going to be an amazing trip!! I'm praying for safe travel and sending you lots of hugs!!!! <3 Tabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about all your travels in Germany. What an experience you will never forget! Please keep us posted on this really cool blog!
    Love ya,
    Xani

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is a really great idea! It'll be interesting to read how you see the live here in Germany and what you think about us ;-)
    We can't wait to see you tomorrow! Only 9 hours left! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice,
    I've been thinking about you and Francisco today! Hope your flight is going well. Tell Uli, Michael and Francisco hi from me and Horst. You are going to have so much FUN!!
    Take care,
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chickie. I hope you had a good journey to Germany! FYI-Suns were not able to pull it off:( So Go Celtics!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!

    Love ya!
    Jillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice,
    Thinking of you, and knowing you will have loads of fun. Enjoy the weather (I hope its good!) learn lots, eat lots of different food - especially the bread and veggies! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sooo excited!!! I feel like I am with you!! Thank you for giving me the huge laugh this a.m. about Francisco not waking up...I will keep reading with you, girl..
    Have you had any beer yet? prezels? I can tell you are learning a lot already. I'm living vicariously through you...
    Love ya, girlie...
    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete